Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kimora Lee Simmons says farewell to Baby Phat......


After 14 years of building an empire...Kimora Lee Simmons will be departing  Baby Phat, Kouture by Kimora, KLS, and Fabulosity. Along with her daughters Aoki and Ming Lee as Baby Phat models. Hereis what Kimora had to say ",” Kimora says. “I adore all those who have faithfully been with me since the beginning.” “I’m forever dedicated to my family, fans and customers. My inspiration has always come from the fabulous women who have been with me through the years as we’ve grown from young party girls to power players! “We’re ready for our next journey together and we’re taking a whole new generation of incredible young women with us. Girl power unite!”Kimora went to Twitter to let fans know that there will be no Baby Phat fashion show during Fashion week this year, something she blames on execs. “I will not b there. And corporate has decided not 2 do one!”—>RT@starchild36: @OfficialKimora “Can I come to the Baby Phat show for fashion week?”

No comments:

Post a Comment