Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!







WOW, to my Kno It All's thank you for reading my blog, blogging is alot of work and very time consuming.  I started this blog in Feb and since then I have had over 3k people read it.  That's a good thing because I'm not up here everyday sometimes weeks at a time, but I see y'all keep coming back.  To So Chic Bizarre thank you for pushing me to do something that I love to do.  Most of my friends know if they need information about any celebrity I'm the source.  I hope the new year will bring more readers and possibly more followers, but I have to uphold my end, and that's with blogging at least 2x a week to keep y'all informed.  I am wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!!!!! I will start again beginning Jan 1, 2011.  Be safe out there and GOD Bless!!!!!!


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment