Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Princess Boy....Really smh




Sooooooo last week the mother of 5 year old Dyson who want to dress like a little princess, "REALLY"!
I read this article about the princess boy right before Thanksgiving, and was about to pull my hair out when I read it.  So now this mother and father, are doing back to back interviews, on the Today show, and their local news channels.  And she even have a book about this mess, titled the Princess Boy.





When I first realized and went through the process of this and my older son says, “Why can’t you just let him be happy?” I realized that this is really an adult issue…it’s my issue and how am I going to deal with it? Through journaling, I needed a tool to hand to people to say, “I don’t want you to crush my son’s spirit. He’s too young and he’s really strong with loving what he loves.” So I didn’t want that to happen…none of us do as moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment