Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How u Dancing? DWTS 2011 Line up


Ok, I have to first say, I will definitely be watching Dancing with the Stars this season. Im not a huge fan of the show, but if they have Wendy Williams as one of the dancers, Im in!!!!!!! That is my girl and I know I will be seeing wigs galore, (Shaketha her wig), those boobs in that dancer outfit is going to me something. Trust I will be calling every week for my girl. How you dancing?



 





Ok now that I have have took most of this blog talking about Wendy Williams here is the rest of the cast,

Romeo Miller(rapper), Kendra Wilkerson(playboy), Sugar Ray Leonard (ret. boxer), Kirsti Alley(actress), Hines Ward (football), Chris Jerico(WWE), Petra Nemcova(supermodel), Mike Catherwood(radio), Ralph Macchio(actor). The show will premier on ABC March 21...Im so excited about this season (SN I wonder if they will have Romeo take his shirt off) #dontjudgeme.......lol...Nevertheless this is a good line up, and for once they do not have a professional dancer in the line up



 






No comments:

Post a Comment