Saturday, June 25, 2011

Meagan Good covers Heart & Soul Magazine


Meagan Good is so radiant on the cover of Heart & Soul’s June/July issue. The actress talked  about about how she stays in shape, being ready for a serious relationship as well as her recent experience with uterus cancer.

On her diet and how she stays in shape:


I cut out cheeseburgers all together, and I’m really sad because I love cheeseburgers.{ She cut back on red meat and

juice after turning 30 in favor of seafood, grilled vegetables and water and she jogs about three or four times a week

for 30 to 40 minutes.} And I do squats so I don’t lose my booty.”

On her girl group with sister Lamiya, H.E.L.L.O. Girls:

Our songs sound like the Beastie Boys meets Gwen Stefani meets Vanity Six. Mostly, they have spiritual undertones, but

they’re not preachy. We’re telling women to respect themselves.”
 
You can read the full article in Heart&Soul http://www.heartandsoul.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment