Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Frankie on Celebrity Rehab....HOLLA!!!!




Frankie, "Keyshia Cole's" mother is going to be Dr. Drew's next patient(I know I should be shamed, but I will be watching front and center) on the next season of Celebrity Rehab on VH1.  Frankie was recently on The Rickey Smiley Morning Show talking about Rehab, choice of drink, and her relationship with Keyshia....


Rumors that she’s headed to “Celebrity Rehab”:


“Absolutely. That’s cause I had really started overdoing it with my drinking. It’s really taking its toll because sometimes I wake up and don’t remember nothing. Basically I’m hiding stuff from myself and that means that I need help".
 
Frankie’s drink of choice?:


“Hennessy. If I had it like the rest of the celebrities had it, I’d be drinking Louie the 13th. Shout out to Louie!”

When did she know she needed help?:

“Last month. Well, I’ve been in denial. I thought I was drinking socially until I woke up and didn’t realize where I was. Sometimes I feel like I know I’ve got it under control, but that’s just the devil.”

On her relationship with Keyshia:


“I was talking to Monica and she had mentioned Keyshia’s name and I had just got emotional because I really had missed her because we was going through something, but were okay. We’re back on point, talked to her yesterday.”

No comments:

Post a Comment