Friday, July 9, 2010

So long Cleveland......Hello Miami

Last night Lebron "King" James, announced that he will be joining D. Wade and C. Bosh in the sunny state of Florida to play for the Miami Heat.  On Good Morning America he stated " I choose to play win Miami, because I will have a chance to play alongside greatness."
"Ultimately, the decision had to come from me. To be alongside greatness raises your level," James told "Good Morning America's " Robin Roberts in an interview which aired today, referring to recent Heat acquisitions Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh.
James, arguably the NBA's greatest player, said he made his decision as visions of championships danced in his head.

"I've won at every level, won championships at every level," James said. "It won't be fulfilled until I win at the highest level."




With D. Wade, C. Bosh, and Bron Bron being the star players, will Miami bring home another championship?


No comments:

Post a Comment