Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kim Kardashian engaged!!!!

Kim Kardashian and the whole Kardashian & Jenner family was quite until yesterday where People magazine presented their cover show Kim K. and Kris Humphries being engaged!!!!! I was so happy to hear about that.  Kim and Kris have been together for 6 months now and if Khloe and Lamar can do it in 1 month I'm pretty sure her and Kris will do just fine.  For those that do not know who Kris is, he is a forward for the New Jersey Nets.....kinda cute. He is not a Reggie Bush but I think they mesh well.  If she is happy I am happy for her too.....Congrats Kim and Kris !



The proposal came as a surprise to Kim when she arrived home on May 18 to Kris waiting in her bedroom on bended knee with four words written in red rose petals: “WILL YOU MARRY ME?”







People Magazine exclusively broke the story, reporting that Kris proposed with a 20.5-carat diamond ring.


“I just knew I wanted it to be big,” said the 26-year-old basketball player, who planned a family celebration with Kris Kardashian after popping the question.


“I didn’t expect this at all,” Kim explains in People’s exclusive interview on newsstands this Friday. “I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now.”






For exclusive photos from Kim’s engagement party and more details from the proposal, check out the new issue of People Magazine, on newsstands Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment