Sunday, November 21, 2010

Keyshia Cole...."Long Way Down" and "I Aint" video

Keyshia Cole is on a roll, she has released 2 videos in less than 2 weeks apart, one with Nicki Minaj for "I aint Thru". and the second single with her fiance Daniel "Boobie" Gibson as the leading man for "Long way Down".  I like both singles but "Long way Down" is a good one....

"Just when I said that I was through with love, there he was…”

awww Keysh...
Here are some pics and both videos...ENJOY!

SN: Thats one mean ring Daniel put on her finger.....ok Im done...






                                                            " I AINT THRU"





                                                          "LONG WAY DOWN"

1 comment:

  1. oooh!!! yes yes yes I loved it...love keisha C. they are soooo cute together

    ReplyDelete